Today there are many innovations that can help you hear better so you can focus on the things that matter. Siemens Orion™ line of hearing instruments come in a broad range of BTE (Behind-The-Ear) and Custom ITE (In-The-Ear) models for almost any level of hearing loss. There is the small Orion S for mild hearing loss, Orion M for mild to moderate loss, Orion P for severe hearing loss, and Orion RIC (Receiver-In-Canal) that can support mild to severe hearing loss. Orion Custom ITE instruments sit discreetly in your ear or disappear completely in your ear canal.
With essential features like a built-in T-coil, you can connect with telephones and listen in looped environments like places of worship, classrooms, and other public places.
Orion is also durable with nanocoating and an IP67 rating* so it is resistant to moisture, sweat, and dirt. You can trust Orion to help you hear clearly no matter what life has in store for you.
Orion ITE hearing aids are made to last
- Custom fit ensures wearing comfort
- Enhanced technology allows customized settings
- Microphones focus on sound from in front while reducing noise from other directions
- Optional wireless connectivity for a variety of accessories
- Enables use of remote controls for simple and discreet adjustments
- Improves spatial hearing by helping left and right hearing aids work together
- Select models include convenient controls for easy adjustments
- Program change button to switch easily between settings for different listening situations
- Rotary volume control for spontaneous manual adjustment of volume settings
- Feedback cancellation prevents bothersome whistling noises
- Tinnitus therapy features can relieve the symptoms of tinnitus and improve your hearing at the same time